Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Sweet Ol' Times - White Chocolate Cheesecake

February 14, 2010
Cactus Club Cafe, Richmond BC
~
White Chocolate Cheesecake
~
This was such a long time ago. I think it was our first time going to a formal western restaurant as a family, and what better occasion than Valentine’s Day! If I recall correctly, Mom had salmon and Dad had rob's hunter chicken. I had prawn + scallop spaghettini I believe. All the dishes were delicious. The chicken breast is always missing some flavor - it's hard to get the meat to just simmer with flavor. I get it. Unfortunately, no photos exist for those.
I was only concerned about dessert back then and this white chocolate cheesecake was the best I have ever had – sweet but not too sweet, and creamy. The berry compote provided a nice sour complement and the white chocolate taste was amazing. One of the best cheesecakes ever (and cheesecake is already the best dessert one could ask for)!

No comments:

Post a Comment