Friday, March 9, 2012

SAT Snack - Double Chocolate Cookie

March 9, 2012
Subway, Richmond BC
~
Double Chocolate Cookie
~

Upon returning from a morning run a few days ago, I picked out our newspaper lying on the welcome mat. Inside, I found a coupon for a free cookie from Subway. I figured, why not. I used to like Subway cookies. They were almost a staple once upon a time when I took SAT lessons back in grade 11. There was a Subway right below us so the students frequent it without question. I thought, well, it must be better than dining hall cookies.

I was right about the dining hall part, but although freshly baked as it was still warm (or heated I guess) and smelled wonderful, my Double Chocolate Cookie was very hard on the outside. The only good part is the dead centre where it was slightly softer. The taste is sweet but good. The white chocolate chips tasted like peanut butter chips. Maybe they changed up their recipe but I like these new peanut butter chips. Peanut butter and chocolate will always be one of my favourite combinations. The cookie though, a definite disappointment. At least it was free because it certainly is not worth whatever they charge for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment