Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Blissful New Year - Cranberry Bliss Bar

January 1, 2012
Starbucks, Richmond BC
~
Cranberry Bliss Bar
~

I have to say, this holiday season, I have not been to Starbucks much. This is in part due to too many calories on many of its products. Once I returned home, however, I could split a delicious snack or coffee with Mom. I could not wait to get my hands on their Cranberry Bliss Bar - my favourite since last year. I still remember working at Starbucks last Christmas and drinking too many Caramel Brulee Lattes and devouring Cranberry Bliss Bars, Lemon Poppyseed Loafs, and Nanaimo Bars. Ahhh, those were good times!

This year, they certainly improved on their holiday campaign. The characters are cute, are they not? And the cranberry and yogurt? Well, they were just as delicious and chewy! Oh, and let's not forget those white chocolate chunks!

No comments:

Post a Comment