Saturday, February 25, 2012

On the Road and in the Air - Rocky Road Cake Pop

December 18, 2011
Starbucks, Chicago IL
~
Rocky Road Cake Pop
~

While waiting for my connection at O'Hare International, I was not interested in the food court at Concourse C. Starbucks though? That I was definitely up for. A hot Skinny Peppermint Mocha and Rocky Road Cake Pop was just about perfect. I love their holiday specials. I also have a soft spot for cake pops and I've tried their Tiramisu, Birthday, and Peppermint Brownie but have never tasted the Rocky Road one. Turns out it was just as delicious, even though I'm not a huge fan of nuts with chocolate. It was still delicious! A nice little snack. Now onto their Raspberry Truffle. And good thing I tried the Rocky Road before they stopped making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment